Whenever I see the Cathedral Window Jelly in Goldilocks, I always wonder how it is made. How the colored jellies seem to float and why they look so much like stained glass windows from our church. It looks nice and also it is not too sweet. I can literally eat the whole thing in one sitting.
1 Red Powdered Jelly Mix
1 Green Powdered Jelly Mix
1 Yellow Powdered Jelly Mix
2 Clear Powdered Jelly Mix
8 Cups Water
2 Cups White Sugar
1 Big Can of Kremdensada
Do Steps 1-5 for RED, GREEN and YELLOW Jellies
1. Dissolve Powdered Jelly Mix with water and bring to a boil
2. Add sugar and continue mixing
3. Pour mixture to a rectangular mold
4. Allow to cool and chill for about 1 hour or until firm
5. Cut into cubes
6. Place about 1-2 Tablespoons of each color into your jelly molds
7. Dissolve Clear Jelly Mix with water minus ½ cup of the prescribed amount
8. Bring to a boil
9. Add sugar and Kremdensada
10. Fill jelly molds
11. Stir the mixture with a spoon so that the colored jellies will be evenly distributed until it resembles cathedral windows
12. Allow to cool and chill for about 1-2 hours or until firm
13. Flip jelly molds upside down on a plate and serve!
These Cathedral Window Jellies will be a perfect dessert this Christmas Season!